Looking for lift equipment to help lift oversized loads and maneuver objects too heavy for the unaided human? At Carolina Material Handling Inc., we have many options, including scissor lifts, ergonomic lifts, and stackers. You have the choice between different weight capacities, platform size and shapes, and durability. We are sure to have something that meets all your material handling lift needs.
Some of the lift equipment options we offer include the following:
- Pallet positioners—With the P3 All-Around Pallet Positioner, building and breaking down pallet loads has never been easier. The unit raises and lowers automatically as boxes are added or removed from pallets. Workers don’t have to bend or stretch to place boxes on the pallet.
- Scissor lift tables—We offer the most proven and versatile lineup of lift tables on the market today. Our lifts provide a high level of safety, quality, durability, and ease of use that is unsurpassed and are perfect for numerous applications, from parts assembly/disassembly to pallet build-up and tear-down.
- Tilt tables—Our premium, easy-to-use industrial tilt lift tables are designed to handle load centering over the base frame while raising and lowering. They excel in durability, safety, and minimum downtime. These tilt tables are ideal for material handling, bin loading/unloading, parts assembly/disassembly, roll handling, pelletizing, dumping, and load upending, allowing for the positioning of loads for easier handling.
- Freight lifts—Our freight lifts are the industry standard in vertical lifts and are ideally suited for multi-level applications requiring faster speeds and high cycle rates. Their high-capacity rollers, automatic re-pressurization and leveling system, as well as the free-fall arrest velocity fuses, make them safer, more durable, and more stable for accessing mezzanines, basements, and other areas.
- Dock lifts–With capacities up to 120,000 lbs., our world-class industrial dock lifts are designed to withstand rugged outdoor use. Each lift comes with anti-skid deck plates and beveled toe-guards for added safety, and the extra structural steel support allows the lift to hold up during repeated impact, concentrated wheel, and off-centered loading, as well as high rollover loads.
Contact us today to learn more about our lift equipment options.