We are your source for quality folding hand trucks from Magliner.
At Carolina Material Handling Inc., we proudly provide high-quality two-wheel folding hand trucks from Magliner. These folding hand trucks come in two configurations: straight back and curved back. Both options are perfect for route delivery and quick hand truck delivery of paper goods, boxes, and kegs, speeding up the delivery process and increasing efficiency for any hand truck’s distribution route.
There are many reasons to purchase two-wheel folding hand trucks from us to enhance the efficiency of your operations. These include the following:
- Using our specialty folding hand trucks can save delivery drivers an average of 10 minutes per stop.
- These folding hand trucks fold up and can fit in the front seat, rear seat, or floorboard of a delivery car, truck, or van.
- These hand trucks are easy to fold up and fold down. It only takes about 10 seconds!
- Folding hand trucks from Magliner are made of premium, lightweight aluminum that delivers an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Compared to your standard hand truck, our specialty options take up to 72% less cubic room when folded.
- These hand trucks have a 500-pound capacity and durable 8” ball bearing wheels with a round tread balloon cushion.
- The heavy-duty latch on these hand trucks allows you to engage or disengage the truck with one hand.
We can ship these folding hand trucks straight to you, fully assembled in a heavy-duty box. Choose our straight-back option for boxes and square products and our curve-back option for round products and kegs.
If you have any questions about our folding hand trucks, we’d be happy to answer them and provide you with a solution. Contact us today to learn more about our folding hand trucks and place your order.
At Carolina Material Handling Inc., we supply folding hand trucks to businesses in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Indiana, Wisconsin, California, Illinois, Virginia, and Georgia.