Pallet Rack Safety Systems – 800-822-8833
Pallet racks are a great storage solution in warehouses to allow for stacking of products vertically to save floor space. But the higher products are stacked, the higher the risk of falls. Some pallet racks are designed with room to stack products a few pallets deep on the same shelf. If pallets are pushed back too far, products could fall off the backside of the pallet rack. RackBack® panels prevent this hazard. They also provide more flexibility in warehouse storage design. Because pallet racks do not have to be against walls to prevent products from falling, shelving can be arranged in many different layouts.
Pallet Rack Safety System Features
And Much More:
• Standard sized panels 4′-0″ or 5′-0″ high, match beam length in width.
• Custom size panels available.
• Panels made of 2″ x 2″ x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
• Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
• Pallet Rack Backing Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
• Multiple attachment points (seven) on ends of each panel.
• Offset brackets allow for load to overhang rack beams.
• Stack RackBack® panels one on top of the other to reach desired height.
• “Above the Top” mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
• Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
• Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
• Standard 3/8″ assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
• RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System may be started at the floor or at any level where protection is required.
• Pallet rack backing panels can be mounted to support posts-if stand alone system desired.
• Heavier options available.
Woven and welded wire partitions, cages and other related supplies
Does your warehouse need additional security or safety features? Do you need a way to partition off certain areas of your warehouse? Could you benefit from some additional storage? Wire partitions, cages, and warehouse guard rails provide solutions to these issues. We carry many different types, styles, and sizes to suit every space. Industries of all types can benefit from the storage and safety advantages that our products provide.
Wire Partitions and Cages
Wire partitions and cages are often used in warehouses for a variety of purposes from storage lockers to tool and machine storage. Data centers use cages to secure computer servers. In law enforcement, wire cages are used for evidence storage and confiscated drugs and other items. Whatever your needs, wire partitions are easily adaptable.
Machine Guards from WireCrafters
Wire partitions and warehouse guard rails are a way to separate machines from the rest of the warehouse. Workers moving about need to be safe from machines with moving parts that can pose a danger. Partitions can make a significant difference in the safety of a warehouse.
Wire storage lockers are commonly used in apartments and condos where many people are sharing a common area. Storage lockers are also used by the military and in warehouses for people to keep their individual belongings, as well as industrial storage use.
WireCrafters Warehouse guard rails
Guard rails typically serve to protect workers from forklift and other machine traffic. Painted bright yellow, these rails both physically separate people from traffic and act as a visual warning.