In-plant offices offer the following benefits:
- Fast installation. When you need an office fast, a modular in-plant office is the way to go. It can be installed in a matter of days, keeping your business down time to a minimum.
- Save space. Modular offices can be made to fit any area. Mezzanines make it possible to build an office up above the work area so that no floor space is lost.
- Economical. Much less expensive than a permanent construction, an in-plant office is a way to save money and still have a closed off office space in your warehouse or plant.
- Customizable. Modular in-plant offices can be made to fit any space and can utilize your existing walls with the option of two, three, and four wall structures of varying sizes.
- Portable. One of the biggest benefits of a portable office is that it is not a permanent structure. An in-plant office may fit your needs now, but as your business grows and changes the office can be moved, rearranged, or added onto.
- Enhanced workflow. An in-plant office offers a smoother workflow as team leaders and managers are able to be right in the action. Better communication and operations are the result.
CMH Modular In-plant Offices are Versatile and Affordable
Inplant offices are made with high quality materials that establish a quiet and comfortable work area in even the harshest work environments. All materials used to create your in-plant office are also reusable so that you may move or have your office redesigned easily by Carolina Material Handling if your needs change. Save money and enjoy the flexibility of a portable office. Expand your office as your business grows using the existing materials and simply adding more. A floor level office can be raised up on a mezzanine later if more floor space is desired.
The Inplant offices are made with high quality materials that establish a quiet and comfortable work area, even in harsh work environments. All materials used to create your Inplant office are also reusable so that you may move or have your office redesigned easily by Carolina Material Handling if your needs change.
Modular Construction Advantages
- Cost Savings in Construction Applications
- Quick Depreciation which helps reduce taxable income faster
- Savings on labor with quicker install time
- Modular structures are customizable and are engineered for your specific needs and space constraints
- Add space without having to rebuild
- Modular Construction is stronger and better suited to an industrial Environment
- Guaranteed quality
There are 3 Basic Types of Offices:
Stand Alone Unit / Four Wall Office
These types of units are stand-alone and are great for securing space in your facility. Connection to existing walls is not required.
Three wall office – uses one existing wall
These offices only require one existing wall for installation to provide a secure area. Your existing wall must be flat and able to accommodate panel walls and ceiling. These work with most facility walls since they are installed with anchored wall starters and angled roof supports.
Two wall office – uses two existing walls
Offices with 2 sides fit against two walls in your building, and provide a secure and private area that uses two panels and two existing building walls. Your existing wall must be flat and able to accommodate panel walls and ceiling. These work with most facility walls since they are installed with anchored wall starters and angled roof supports.
Call Carolina Material Handling today (800) 822-8833 to speak to an associate about adding an in-plant office to your warehouse or plant.